Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
Install plugin directly in your browser.
Get updates in zero clicks via native browser autoupdater.
Control plugin via browser Add-on manager: feel free to disable or remove it anytime.
All files are located in user profile: no admin rights required.
If You are looking for fresh update, see developer's comments below.
32-bit version. Use PlayFlash 64bit for 64-bit browsers.
- Do not try to install add-on when flash player is already installed in your system. This is meaningless and may confuse the browser.
- Sometimes Seamonkey may not recognize if the plugin is installed. Statistics is not available yet (write to comments). Workaround is to use Add-on manager and turn plugin mode to any value (Always activate <-> Click to play) and back.
- New versions are not always available soon after uploading due to Mozilla Add-on review procedure. Try to get it directly from AMO or search internet for "Flashplay 32bit signed xpi".
- Host cannot promote Participants into Host or Presenter role in a Connect Meeting.
- Spectre / Meltdown Mitigations
- Type Confusion: Arbitrary Code Execution [Critical] (CVE-2018-4945)
- Integer Overflow: Information Disclosure [Important] (CVE-2018-5000)
- Out-of-bounds read: Information Disclosure [Important] (CVE-2018-5001)
- Stack-based buffer overflow: Arbitrary Code Execution [Critical] (CVE-2018-5002)
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0