About this Add-on
Thunderbird 68-73: Use Toggle Headers 2.0.
Earlier Thunderbird versions: Use Toggle Headers 1.0.
This extensions allows to switch between the normal header view and viewing all headers when viewing a message by using a keyboard shortcut. From version 3.0 the shortcut is Ctrl+H (single key shortcuts are not allowed anymore), prior to that it is just H.
Up to version 2.0 support to work with the "CompactHeader" extension is included:
- When collapsed and all headers should be shown it will be expanded.
- The previous state will be remembered and switched back to the collapsed header view when toggling back.
To report any problems or issues, please do not use the reviews, but the provided support email (see on the right).
The original idea for this extensions is taken from "Headers Toggle" by Pontus Freyhult which unfortunately was not continued for current Thunderbird versions.
Please let me know (by email is appreciated) if there is anything that can be improved or added to this add-on or if you encouter any bugs.
- added compatibility for latest Thunderbird versions (74.0+)
- migrated to full MailExtension
- fixed bug where separate message windows where not reloaded when the header were toggled
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1