Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
NEWS: v1.4.5 is released for Thunderbird 68!
Please Report Issues
Today and yesterday sent received mails, time graph, top senders and recipients and Inbox Zero status.
Multiple days and Custom range date statistics: sent and received mails, top senders and top recipients, max, min, average sent and received mails over the period.
Business days configuration, to get statistics (max, min, average) ignoring non-business days.
... and more to come: https://github.com/micz/ThunderStats/issues
How to add the ThunderStats toolbar button
ThunderStats comes with a button to open the statistics' tab. To enable this button, right click on the toolbar (the bar with the icons below the menu bar) and select "Customize...". Locate the "ThunderStats" button and drag it onto your toolbar. Then select "Done" in the customization window.
ThunderStats could be opened also from the Tools menu.
- Update for 68+ changes
- Compatibility 60, 68, 72(basic testing)
- Note: Some issues with nbd focus
Possible identities issue
Please report issues!
- Use flatpickr to replace date picker
- Use listJs to replace Richlistbox
- Create list controller for keyboard/mouse
- Make custom identities case insensitive
(no solution yet for main identities)
- Update deprecated elements
- Add access keys for business days editor
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0