About this Add-on
You can specify a specific time and date, or click "15 mins later", "30 mins later" or "2 hours later", or define custom shortcuts. You can also schedule a message to send repeatedly using simple rules (every N hours, days, etc.) or customizable functions.
Send Later relies on powerful date input parsing provided by Andrew Plummer's Sugar.js library.
Feedback and bug reports are welcome, and can be submitted via the project's GitHub page.
Please email me bug reports, suggestions, etc.
It also includes lots of tweaks to keep Send Later running smoothly, including:
* Minor improvements and fixups to the scheduler dialog.
- Option to place message in outbox rather than send immediately
- Automatically adjust input based on schedule restrictions
- Relative time format is synchronized with the actual time at which send later executes (not necessarily on the minute)
- Relative time text updates periodically while the dialog remains open, rather than only being set when the input fields change.
- Fix bug with "save these values as defaults" in which default values were not properly restored.
* Fix locales, and merge translation changes from the 7.x branch
* Implement all the same pre-send checks as Thunderbird's native send operation, and make sure they only run once.
* Handle errors in cases where saveAsDraft fails to complete.
* Delay automatic updates until next restart (will not take effect until an update is available via ATN after this version)
* Offer opt-out from repeated resent message warnings
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0