Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Current Thunderbird 78 doesn't support scrolling in email body, only in the email compose window!
To be able to scroll in the email body, you will have to use Thunderbird Beta (82 or newer).
Scroll Anywhere enables you to drag scrollbar with your middle (or right / left) mouse button without actually touching a scrollbar. Just hold the middle mouse button and move up-down or left-right. You can also change the behavior to simple "grab and drag" style.
Short preview video here (0:12)
Warning: very addictive! :)
- Momentum allows you to throw page to scroll it faster (just like on your phone)
- Middle / Right / Left mouse buttons are supported, see the Options page
- Customize scrollbars - make them thinner, change color or hide
- Auto-disable on specified domains / sub-domains
- Grab and drag scroll like on your phone
- Multiplier to speed-up or slow down
- On key down enable / disable
- Custom scrolling cursor
- I've spend more than 1,000 hours developing this add-on.
Please consider supporting my work by:
Thank you! :)
Your donation will help me keep this add-on working in future versions of Firefox!
Social media: Facebook / Twitter
- does not work HERE on https://addons.mozilla.org/ (blocked by Firefox)
- does not work on browser specific pages like "about:addons" (blocked by Firefox)
- does not work in "PDF view" - broken by Firefox 60
- does not work in "reader view" (blocked by Firefox), vote for bug
- does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Firefox)
- may not work in nested IFRAME html elements (somehow Firefox won't inject it there)
- left mouse button support is experimental feature - please report any issues to my support e-mail.
- Linux users may want to enable "Don't block default button action" option in Options/Advanced - to enable 'Paste' with middle button again.
- in some Linux versions you may need to disable "middlemouse.contentLoadURL" in "about:config" to avoid navigating to URL from clipboard when pressing middle mouse button
Recently added features:
Tags: anywhere, button, cursor, drag, grab, grab drag, grab and drag, infinite, left, middle, momentum, mouse, move, page, right, scroll, scroll page, scrollbar, scrolling, throw