Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
quickFilters 3.7 Requires Restart
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
About this Add-on
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- [Bug 26547] Add default options for when filters should be run.
- [Bug 26574] Filter Naming: Added configuration for customized delimiter character betweeen folder and filter name. The new default delimiter is » (right pointing double angle quotation mark)
- Added Unicode support to Custom Template Names.
- Description field is now automatically filled by the preselected template. Before, you had to click on one first to get the description.
- [Bug 26579] Added message info panel in template dialog. This shows the more important headers such as subject line, from address and date in a little preview panel, making it easier to choose an appropriate template.
- [Bug 26582]
Backup filters not working in Thunderbird 60. (gCurrentFolder not defined)
- Moved all links from addons.mozilla.org to addons.thunderbird.net.
- Source code released under Custom License