About this Add-on
- Was the connection encrypted at all the time when this message was sent between servers?
- Which large corporations had a copy of this message and, theoretically, could read it?
- <lI> Yellow super-happy emoticon = connection encrypted at all times, and hasn't passed any known big corporations
- Yellow happy emoticon = connection encrypted on the public Internet
- Blue sad emoticon = 1 connection not encrypted
- Red terrified emoticon = message sent more than 1 time unencrypted, on the public network (internet)
- ✓ - encrypted
- ✗ - unencrypted
- ⌂ - unencrypted, but in a local network
I'm not a Thunderbird user any more so I don't actively develop this extension, but the users' bug reports and code contributions help me release new versions.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0