Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- The firenvim browser button now contains a link to the troubleshooting guide (eb3abef)
- Firenvim will work on websites with strict CSPs on Firefox (50aae17, fa6406d)
- Neovim plugin has been fixed after neovim breaking change (35caecb)
- Unnecessary files aren't shipped on thunderbird anymore (f62386a)
- firenvim#install() will attempt to recover from cmd.exe and powershell.exe not existing in the PATH on windows (35ddc81)
- The thunderbird compose window will stop closing itself after some time without any activity (553c913)
- Negative or null-dimensions characters do not break the renderer anymore (3624c47)
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0