Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Russian: Ashed @ github.com - https://github.com/ashed
Currently compatible with Thunderbird 91. If you find bugs, please report them to:
The full detailed change log can be found here:
For Thunderbird 78 conversion (which is currently ongoing) please check:
Latest beta for Thunderbird 78:
I am currently rewriting for Thunderbird 78 compatibility. You can find a working prerelease here:
FiltaQuilla is now compatible with Thunderbird 91. FiltaQuilla had to have some necessary changes for Thunderbird 91, for instance the filteraction "match" function has been replace with "matchAction" and changed parameters.
I will try to keep the latest version on ATN compatible with both Thunderbird 78 and ESR 91 as long as possible.
If you would like to support FiltaQuilla with donation you can now do so here
- [issue 126] Add ability to archive messages from filters
- [issue 152] Support printing via PrintingTools NG by Christopher Leidigh.
- [issue 153] Implement new filter action "Forward with SmartTemplate" and "Reply with SmartTemplate". SmartTemplates adds a plethora of functionality, such as replacing text or quote headers from the quoted email and also adding / removing recipients and cleaning subject lines.
Works from SmartTemplates version 3.11 forward.
- [issue 102] Run Program: New option to transmit parameters as UTF-16 format in order to correctly submit non-latin characters such as cyrillic.
Support My Work
As I am often asked about added features for filter conditions and actions for my Add-on quickFilters - FiltaQuilla is a better location for extending Filter behavior - specifically adding new types of Actions and Conditions.
If you want to support the FiltaQuilla project, please install quickFilters and
purchase a quickFilters Pro license.
If you are interested in automating writing emails, I want to encourage you to try out SmartTemplates which is a substantial time saver for daily email composition tasks.
You can now also donate directly here.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0