Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Copy Sent to Current 3.18
by Günter Gersdorf
Allows to place a copy of sent messages (aka FCC) into the currently active folder or any other folder you choose, when you create the message. Usually the copies are placed into the 'Sent' folder. For replies, you may also move the original message.
About this Add-on
Useful, if your mails are presorted e.g. on an IMAP-Server, and you want answers to a mail be saved along with the original mail.
For Thunderbird 91:
If sending mails does not work any more, install a dictionary!
(Tools->Preferences->Composition->Spelling->Download more Dictionaries)
For all people who would like to have another default folder, please consider changing your behavior: First select the desired folder in the folderpane, then create the new mail.
Please use latest version from the homepage (http://www.ggbs.de/extensions/CopySent2Current.html)
- Fixed non functional keyboard shortcut for "Copy message to:"
- Options dialog now uses dark theme if enabled
- 'additional copy to Sent folder' now always enabled for gmail accounts
- Fixed error if non-mail accounts (newsgroup, feed, chat) exists
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1