About this Add-on
- delete directly the mail with shift+del (this function is native on TB)
- delete the contacts in the addressbook and in the contacts panel
- delete mails and folders from the trash
- delete calendar items (if you've Lightning installed)
- empty the trash (this function is native on TB3)
- move messages in the trash
- delete messages from search window
Moreover it can block deletion of messages and folder
All the confirms are active for default, but can be disabled from Add-on Options in Tools menu.
The confirmation for delete mails with Shift+Delete is bound to native TB function, when the option "Enable the confirm to delete the messages with shift+del" is checked it re-enable the TB default confirmation prompt on Shift+Delete.
Localized in english, italian, french, and (thanks to Mark Gerber) german.
The source code is available at https://github.com/caligraf/ConfirmBeforeDelete