About this Add-on
- delete directly the mail with shift+del (this function is native on TB)
- delete the contacts in the addressbook and in the contacts panel
- delete mails and folders from the trash
- delete calendar items (if you've Lightning installed)
- empty the trash (this function is native on TB3)
- move messages in the trash
- delete messages from search window
- delete a message with a choosen tag.
Moreover it can block deletion of messages and folders and disable drag and drop on the folder tree in order to prevent unintended folder movement.
All the confirms are active for default, but can be disabled from Add-on Options in Tools menu.
The confirmation for delete mails with Shift+Delete is bound to native TB function, when the option "Enable the confirm to delete the messages with shift+del" is checked it re-enable the TB default confirmation prompt on Shift+Delete.
Localized in english, italian, french, and german.
The source code is available at https://github.com/caligraf/ConfirmBeforeDelete