About this Add-on
By default, this extension prevents buttons from displaying in the message pane (including the compact header extension buttons). To restore them to the main toolbar, use the Customize menu option. The options extension lets you restore them to the message pane if you prefer (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions > Classic TB2 Options).
For Windows users, the Titlebar Tabs Cleaner extension is recommended to restore the classic titlebar appearance.
- The theme does not work in TB60.0 or later. A change just before the release (in beta 10) has broken the theme, and I have not yet been able to find a solution.
- Some Windows 7 users have a missing titlebar.
- In Unix/Linux the dropdown menu arrow is doubled, the right menu arrow is missing, and some text colors are not optimal.
- The options dialog currently has English, French, German and Italian translations. If you can help with other languages, please send an email.
Thanks for all of the bug reports! They are a big help in fixing issues with screens I don't use very often.
Fixes issues with options dialog, preference windows, attachments, address lists, autocomplete, Windows 10 titlebar, and alerts.
Switch to single color borders, since multiple color borders are no longer supported.
Removed the options extensions, since multiple item packages are no longer supported.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0