Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- New Orkut Toolbar Skins, new with 4 colors (Pink, Blue, Gray and Black).
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1
* Added search for Applications;
* Added an option to disable the toolbar background image;
* Updated the menu links according to the new Orkut URLs and added links for the new Orkut functionalities (Mario Rinaldi);
* Visual Identity updated and new icons in the Options dialog following the new Orkut design (Eduardo Suarez);
* Moved URLs to DTD and added compatibility for international Orkut domains (ex. orkut.com.br) (Mario Rinaldi);
* Added two new searches: General and In Topics and moved the search field to the right following the Firefox search field (Eduardo Suarez);
Full list at: http://www.renatorodrigues.com.br/en/orkutbar.php
-Fixed some CSS related problems
-Removed Image viewer link since it's not necessary anymore
-Added compatibility for Firefox 3
* Fixed the search for communities link;
* Fixed the search for friends link;
* Fixed the "very tall toolbar" problem with some themes;
* Fixed the incompatibility with TabMixPlus and BookmarkDD.
- Added support for Firefox2;
- Changed the link to the new official community;
- Some other minor changes.
* Zoom In/Out images with a mouse click
* Support for image URLs with no tags
* Support for images with links (links are discarded however)
* Display images and flash movies in Orkut
* Button to easily insert images/flash movies
* "Enhancements" screen for configuring the images/flash behavior.
* New fully-featured options screen
* Orkut Bookmarks
* Smiles Display
* Orkut Context-menu
# Compatible with Firefox 1.5 beta 2 (0.9.2)
# Compatible with Firefox 1.5 beta 1 (0.9.1)
# Color names in the "Font Color" menu in Linux (0.9.1)
For a full list of changes visit: http://www.renatorodrigues.com
* Support for customized signatures
* Added an options screen for customizing the signatures and the future options
* New ultra-cool icons by Eduardo Suarez
* Reanged the colors menu (Eduardo Suarez)
* Big or Small icons options (right click, Customize..)
* The friends and communities search will now open in a new tab
* Switched the link of Friends from "Friendslist.aspx" to "Friends.aspx"
* Updated the pt-BR translation to match the new official Orkut translation
* Removed the "Orkut Home Page" button since they are acting in the same way as the "Home" button
* Full support for Mozilla Suite (tested on 1.7.7 and 1.8b1)
* Conversion of all graphics from .GIF to PNG
* Massive otimization and re-organization of the code, but somethings still remain to be done
* And a lot of things that I don't remember now.