Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Variables defined in the global window scope
- DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
- Properties added to native prototypes
- New XPCOM classes and interfaces
- Dangerous uses of setInterval, setTimeout, and XMLHttpRequest in chrome code.
- Remote documents loaded into chrome-privileged windows or iframes.
- Extant compartments which may be leaked zombie compartments. Minimize memory trigger on middle click of compartments list widget and from context menu.