Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Manage emails / Nostalgy++ for TB78 2.2.2
Shortcuts to move/copy messages, with folder name completion.
Set rules for moving of messages to associated folders.
View images inside TB without external viewer.
Donations to transfer to TB 78 and adding new features are acknowledged.
About this Add-on
Rules can be defined, and shift-S moves the email to the predefined folder (which is shown in the status line).
In a similiar way, emails can be copied, the view shifted to the chosen folder. Folder pane, message list or message display can be selected, so that scrolling or up/down is directly applied in those parts of the main window.
Keys (like S) can be chosen by the user. Consider to change the original choice of Nostalgy (S), because that prevents setting the star tag of emails by S.
Fast view of attachment images inside of TB.
When composing a message, typing cc before the email address, changes the 'to' to 'cc' (or respectively, 'bcc').
This is a port of Nostalgy by Alain Frisch to TB 68 and TB78. Nostalgy has adapted my version for TB 68 as well.
There are new features, for example:
* create new rule from last moving action.
* quick create a rule from status line/by keyboard
* direct apply a rule to all messages in its folder
* compose dialog: always show cc or bcc line (per option)
* viewing attachment images: esc-1 (esc-2, ...) displays the first image file (esc followed by 1). - v2.2.4