Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
This way, you specify different actions for less important folders, or no action at all.
Due to the individual folder (or filter) settings, the plugin is configurable with a right-click on an account or folder, not in the main preferences window. Please read https://tjeb.nl/Projects/Mailbox_Alert/Manual/ for more information and examples.
Additionally, while I haven't spent much time on it lately, please send bug reports to me directly. A negative review is fine, but I cannot engage to get bugs fixed through reviews :)
- Improved internal checks to see if a message is still being processed by filters
- Built-in delay before an alert fires is now much shorter
- Added new setting 'delay', for users that do want or need a delay before an alert fires
- Fixed an issue that cause 'open message in current window' to fail
- Fixed an issue where multiple alerts at the same time could interfere with each other, causing one of them to get 'stuck'
- Source code released under BSD License