Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Menu On Top (SuperMenu Avatar) 1.9
Move the Thunderbird menu bar to the top. Choose from a selection of visual styles + colors. Add frequently used bookmarks and an avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages.
About this Add-on
Move the menu back to where it belongs.Integrates well into various user interface styles. Roll back the changes made by Tb11, when the menus were pushed underneath the tabs.
Chose from a variety of theme-supporting styles. Add frequently used bookmarks under your avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages. Add a drag area for Thunderbird and finally elevate the search box for clutter free UI. Choose your favorite LOL / BL2 chibis as avatars.
It is convenient to have the menu on top of the tabs like Firefox; this is also a good area for placing "global" toolbar buttons like Navigation or get mail.
- Added more color flavors (May Green, Cloud Blue, Rose Pink, Photon Bright & Dark)<br>
- <span> Cloud - a light blue </span>
- <span> Mountain - deep blue, ideal for styling Thunderbird </span>
- <span> Parakeet - exotic bluish green, similar to Jade </span>
- <span> May - deep bright green </span>
- <span> Lime - sweet light green </span>
- <span> Sunflower - deeply saturated yellow </span>
- <span> Tangerine - deep orange matched with Firefox </span>
- <span> Robin - saturated red </span>
- <span> Morgana - a deep, satisfying purple </span>
- <span> Rose - saturated pink </span>
- <span> Oak - a lighter brown theme </span>
- <span> Leather - dark reddish brown </span>
- <span> Photon Default - standard for new Thunderbird 60 theme with bright backgrounds and dark text. </span>
- <span> Photon Dark - dark flavor for new Thunderbird 60 webextension themes with bright text and dark backgrounds. </span>
- Added menu border style options (solid, hidden, inset, outset, groove, ridge, dotted, dashed, double)
- Changed Radius settings from em to px because Thunderbird removed the em binding in XUL input items.
- Added new Avatar Icon for Thunderbird 60.
- Added function to sanitise the CSS for menu backgrounds
(removes background: and semicolon when pasting rules from gradient editor at colorzilla.com)
- Slight improvement with not affecting border width when "colors only" is selected.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0