Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
Let you to either apply a filter or open a global search in both boxes, and hide one to use only the another.
You can preserve the two boxes if you want (see the options to show again the filter box that is disabled by default) and enjoy the extra features that the extension added to each box.
Plus, add a new widget to Thunderbird (Unified Search Widget): you can choice it from the Toolbar Customize window (menu View->Toolbars->Customize..) and place it wherever you want. It's more compact that the standard quick filter bar, with all their options, and with search capabilities and a global autocomplete mode. You can replace the standard search box with this.
- Quick Filter box: you can open a global search from here -with simple shorcuts and without need the global search box-.
- Global Search box: you can filter the folder from here when write -without need the quick filter box-, and enable/disable autocomplete suggestions.
- Can hide the box you want (search or filter) and use only the another with all features (unified boxes).
- Allow cycle global search autocomplete suggestions pressing the 'Tab' key and 'Shift+Tab' (like in Firefox)
- Enable and disable the autocomplete suggestions using a shortcut.
- Can choice if Thunderbird must remember or not the filter options from the last session.
Unified Search Widget features:
- Have two work modes:
- Filter mode: the default. Will filter the messages in current folder with the wrote text; you have quick filter options in the float bar/menu; you can open a global search for the text pressing <Control+Enter>.
- Global search with autocomplete: analogous to the standard search box, the folder will not filtered, only will be showed search suggestions to do a global search pressing <Enter>.
- A shortcut (<Control+A>) allow you change the work mode quickly, without retype your search!
- The shortcut <Control+Shift+K> will focus the widget.
- There are available two modes to select the quick filter options (criteria panel): vertical menu or horizontal bar; both are float small windows that only are showed when needed to preserve space.
- Press <Down arrow=""> inside the widget will show the criteria panel.
- You can place the widget wherever you want.
See the extension options for more minor features!
Technically, the extension is a try for the Bug 526221 at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526221
Also include a solution for Bug 520040 at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=520040
From 0.5 version, includes an implementation for the Bug 570815 at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=qfwidget
From 0.6.4 version, includes an implementation for the Bug 582576, and this was added to Thunderbird 10.0: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=582576
Big thanks to Onno Ekker for make the extension compatible with TB 57.
Visually details to recognize the filtering status (background colors)
Message with number of elements found when filtering.
Some filter shortcuts in conflict with menu shortcuts, new shortcuts are:
'Filter messages with tags' change from G to L.
'Filter by subject' change from T to J
'Use Bar' (to place options in a horizontal bar): from O to H
(only in spanish) 'Filter messages with Attachments' change from A to X
A de-synchronization problem between QFB and USW fixed
Better visualization of Options Window using tab groups and better size window.
About window up to date.
Bugix: Results tooltip don't show when there are no text but quick filter options checked.
Bugfix: Fixed the issue #17, annoying behavior of the information tooltip
on filtering from the Unified Search Widget, being showed on top
of every window and application; now is hidden when the widget
lost the focus, same behavior as the horizontal filtering bar.
Removed unneed references to some DTD files, one of them
changed on recent 'daily' builds and breaks the widget at all.
It was described at issue #25, getting fixed.
Filtering on Unified Search Widget gets disabled when the active tab doesn't contain messages (issue #12).
Internal elements IDs renamed, as requested by AMO reviewers.
Minor fixes for TB 31 compatibility (still not full compatible, but most things work).
Updated supported Thunderbird versions, minimum version now is TB 31
Auto place the Unified Search Widget at toolbar
Compatible with TB 57 (thanks to Onno Ekker)
Additional note: latest changes on TB have fixed an error thrown by this extension on previous beta versions (starting with TB31) that prevented me for publishing a new versions.
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter Mozilla Public License Version 1.1