Über dieses Add-on
The main purpose is to store user-defined subjects and offer a convenient way to insert them into subject field.
Features are the following:
* All platforms are supported. Tested versions are:
- Windows: XP sp3 (x86), Seven Pro sp1 (x64);
- Linux: Mandriva 2011-2 (x86);
- Mac: OS X 10.7 / Lion (x64).
* Available languages are: french (fr-FR), english (en-US), russian (ru-RU), swedish (sv-SE).
* A toolbar button is automatically added next to 'Attach' button into composer window at first run. If the button is not displayed (or has been removed), it should be available when editing and customizing toolbar.
* A list of main commands and user-defined subjects is available in a 'Subjects' button near native 'Subject' field. Picking a subject from the list inserts it automatically into 'Subject' field. This list is also available in 'Subject Manager' toolbar button context menu.
* Available subjects are defined freely by user. Moreover, if advanced mode is enabled, a subject can contain some meta-data like current_date, current_time, counters, etc. which are parsed automatically when subject is inserted into subject field.
* A default subject can be set to be automatically inserted as soon as compose dialog is opened.
* 'Subjects' button can be located at the right of native 'Subject' field or can replace native 'Subject' label. 'Subjects' button can also be enabled or disabled.
* Subject textbox allows autocompletion related to subjects list (TB >= v3 only). From settings dialog, autocompletion feature can be enabled/disabled, set as case-sensitive/case-insensitive.
WARNING: Autocompletion is not compatible with spellchecking, so enabling autocompletion disables spellchecking.
* Current subject of email can be added to subjects list via context menu of toolbar button.
* Current subject can be cleaned from automatically-generated prefixes such as "Re:", "Fwd:", etc. via context menu of toolbar button. Prefixes to remove are defined in settings dialog.
* When cleaning subject from automatic prefixes it's possible to keep only the first one. This first prefix can also be replaced by a user-defined one. 2 replacement strings can be defined: 1 for 'reply' prefix, 1 for 'transfer' prefix.
* Settings dialog allows to manage subjects list: add, remove, reorganize or sort naturally subjects.
* The add-on provides a 'debug mode' which writes information into embedded error console (see Tools > Error Console).
* Error and warning messages are also written into error console (regardless debug mode is enabled or not).
If for any kind of reason the add-on seems not to work properly, open error console and look for messages regarding add-on which could give you information about the issue (all messages are prefixed by add-on name).
If the issue is reproducible and you think it's an add-on bug:
1. Enable debug mode and enable 'Log messages in a file'.
2. Click on 'Export settings' to create settings file.
3. Proceed again (messages will be saved in debug log file').
4. Contact us and report us relevant and maximum information regarding the issue:
- screen captures of each step of the action which leads to the issue
- screen captures of each settings tab
- settings file
- debug log file
NB: Incomplete issue reports will not be answered.
Contact (bug reports, features request, etc.): [email protected]
NB: Usage support email will not be answered.
* bugfix: If no default subjects was set then the addon update did not complete thus leaving the addon with undefined values which may lead to unpredictable behaviour and crash (addon and/or TB) (bug introduced in v0.5.0).
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter GNU General Public License, Version 2.0