Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
quickFilters 4.4.1 Benötigt Neustart
Auf die Schnelle neue Filter erzeugen, einfach während man Email in Verzeichnisse einordnet. Filter in weniger als 10 Sekunden erzeugen. Mehrere Filter zusammenführen, und auf andere Konten übertragen.
Über dieses Add-on
we are working on a version, to download a preview version to test with Tb78, please go to:
See also the article on permissions here.
Makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate the filter assistant, then drag an email into the folder tree. You will be prompted to choose from 6 templates in order to create a new filter - the extension does the rest.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from a few templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template, making the creation of filters a breeze.
It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. You can search for filters by conditions and actions, sort them alphabetically and transfer them from one account to another.
For Thunderbird 78 users, there is a preview version available here:
I am currently paying somebody to migrate all my Add-on support sites away from the free host on mozdev.org, which is closing operation end of June. To keep having support sites and ongoing development, please buy a license (the complete migration cost me $650, so there are some expense I hope to recover from the community of users).
I will also have to rewrite all mail Add-ons as web extensions, which is currently not yet possible as all necessary APIs to replace the deprecated tech has not been implemented. As in between step I plan to release QuickFolders as a "web experiment" for Thunderbird 78+ but this will take a few weeks of work. If you are interested in using a version of quickFilters that works with Thunderbird 78, buy a license to support the project.
- [issue 12] Pro Feature: Add keyboard shortcuts for Run Filters buttons. These can be enabled and configured on the quickFilters Pro tab. This feature is useful for archiving or anti-Junkfilters which should be configured to only run manually.
Default shortcuts are:
Shift + F: Run Filters on folder
Shift + R: Run Filters on selected mails
- migrated support website from free server mozdev.org to github.
- 4.4.1 - Fixed a layout problem in settings that caused some bad text characters showing at the top of the dialog.
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter Benutzerdefinierte Lizenz