This add-on will no longer be supported when Thunderbird 78 is released in a few months, unless enough people commit to supporting continued maintenance of the add-on to make it feasible. To show your commitment, please visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jik/rewritten-add-ons-for-mozilla-thunderbirds-next-release and make a pledge. As a bonus, Kickstarter supporters of this and my other add-ons will receive significant discounts on add-on licenses.
Make it easier to tell which messages are high- or low-priority!
- Replace the words in the "Priority" column with icons.
- Mark high-priority messages with italics and a larger font.
- Fade low-priority messages.
- Mark high-priority messages with a red, striped background.
- Mark low-priority messages wotj a blue, striped background.
Each of these features can be disabled separately in the add-on's preferences to suit your personal tastes. In addition, in the advanced configuration tab of the preferences, you can change the icons used to mark the various priorities, if you don't like the ones that come with the add-on.
If you are interested in translating this add-on to a new language, please submit your translation on BabelZilla
This add-on has some compatibility issues with the "Account Colors" add-on.