Über dieses Add-on
- Detects many cases in which Mozilla mis-decodes a message in one of the bidirectional language charsets, and chooses the proper encoding
- Decodes Bidirectional language text in mixed-charset messages (UTF-8 and windows-1255/6)
- Detects the intended directions of mail messages and displays them in this direction
- Detects the intended directions of individual paragraphs within mail messages and lays out the message accordingly
- Allows setting the direction of the entire message
- Allows setting the direction of individual paragraphs in HTML mail
- Allows insertion of LRM/RLM marks, via menus or using Ctrl+Shift+L/Ctrl+Shift+R
- Support for Farsi and Urdu could be improved. Users getting mail in these languages in which directions are not properly detected or the charset is mangled - please contact the developer and/or file a bug on https://github.com/eyalroz/bidimailui/issues/.
* **Compatibility**: No longer compatible with Seamonkey 1.x, Toolkitized Seamonkey (2.x)
* **Compatibility**: No longer compatible with Thunderbird 30...67.
* **Fix:** Was using an identifier instead of a string, messing up some of HTML message composition support
* **Fix:** Was missing an XHTML sub-namespace for the preferences/
* **Fix:** Issues mostly (wholly) resolved the issues with setting the direction on new paragraphs.
Internal changes (no user visibility):
* No longer using JARs within the XPI
* Reworked the directory structure
* Dropped some files only in use by previous TB versions (but not all files for now)
* Using John Bieling's "WindowListener" from [here](https://github.com/thundernest/addon-developer-support/), as an extension loader; see [this guide](https://github.com/thundernest/addon-developer-support/wiki/Using-the-WindowListener-API-to-convert-a-Legacy-Overlay-WebExtension-into-a-MailExtension-for-Thunderbird-78) regarding how to use it.
* Now using service getters provided by `Services.jsm` and `MailServices.jsm` whenever possible.
* Now logging using a plain and simple `console.log()`.
* **Fix:** Was adding stylesheets to documents as children of the root element rather than the head element.
* **Fix:** Now creating non-XUL for style elements for appending rules without a link.
* **Fix:** Passing correct parameters to reply-body direction detection.
* **Fix:** No longer using editor.setParagraphFormat().
* **Fix:** No longer using the now-gone interface nsIEditorStyleSheets to append stylesheets.
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter Mozilla Public License Version 1.1