Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Account Colors 11.1 Benötigt Neustart
Associates user-defined colors with accounts and identities. Applies these colors to accounts, identities, folders, message list, message headers and compose headers. Users will always know which accounts/identities they are working with.
Über dieses Add-on
Version 10.1 - Font colors can now be set for individual identities.
Account Colors allows a font color and a background color to be associated with each POP3/IMAP account or identity. The colors for an account are the same as the colors for its default identity. Colors can be defined for a maximum of 60 identities. The colors and other settings can be changed in the Account Colors Options dialog.
Accessing Account Colors Options
The Options Dialog can be accessed in two ways:
• either by selecting Tools | Account Colors Options... on the Thunderbird main menu.
• or by selecting Tools | Add-ons on the Thunderbird main menu, and then clicking the Options button.
The first way is recommended, since it allows the coloring/styling changes to be seen while still in the Options dialog.
Font and Background Colors
The font and background colors can be set for each account or identity. These colors can be applied to:
• Account & Folder names and Account & Folder backgrounds in the folder pane.
• Subject & From names and row backgrounds in the thread pane (message list).
• Recipient/Date/Size/Account/Priority names in the thread pane (message list).
• Subject names and message header backgrounds in message pane/tabs/windows.
• Subject & From names and message header backgrounds in compose windows.
• Subject, From, To/Cc/Bcc & Attachment backgrounds in compose windows.
In the thread pane and message pane/tabs/windows, the colors applied are based either on the account in which the folder containing the message is located, or on the account in which the message was received. Applying colors based on the account in which the message was received is especially useful when using a Global Inbox for POP3 messages or when using Local Folders to store POP3 and/or IMAP messages.
In compose windows, the colors applied are based on the From identity. After adding a new identity, the font and background colors must be defined in Options.
In compose windows, the Black To/Cc/Bcc option prevents the red highlighting of new email addresses, and the White Default Field Backgrounds option makes the default field background white instead of light gray (Thunderbird 31).
It is possible to retain Thunderbird's default background colors if White is selected as the background color.
Font Styles and Sizes
The font style and font size can be changed for:
• Account names in the folder pane.
• Subject names in the message list.
• Subject names in message headers in message pane/tabs/windows.
• Subject names and From identities in message headers in compose windows.
Additional styles can be chosen to:
• bold or underline accounts/folders with new mail in the folder pane.
• not bold folders with unread messages in the folder pane.
• only bold the Subject and/or From of unread messages in the thread pane.
• show tree lines in the folder pane.
• show row stripes in the thread pane.
• use darker select bars when unfocussed in folder pane and thread pane.
• increase row spacing with font size in the folder pane and thread pane.
The Options dialog box has a tabbed interface. The first tab defines the font and background colors for each account or identity. The subsequent tabs choose whether the font/background colors are to be applied and also choose the font styles/sizes and additional styles to be applied for the folder pane, thread pane, message pane/tabs/windows and compose windows.
Account Colors is compatible with the Color Folders add-on (Version 1.0 or later).
Account Colors is compatible with the CompactHeader add-on (Version 1.4.6 or later).
Account Colors is not compatible with the Show InOut add-on.
• New: Improved styling of Compose Windows.
• New: Improved compatibility with Thunderbird 60 and dark themes.
• New: Many small improvements to work better with Thunderbird 60 and dark themes.
• New: Options to reinstate default hover and select styles in Folder and Thread Panes.
• New: Options to set From font style and font size in Message Pane/Tab/Window.
• New: Option to color From background in Message Pane/Tab/Window.
• New: Option to make all Header Label fonts black in Compose Pane.
• New: Option to color Attachment fonts in Compose Pane.
• New: Option to color To/Cc/Bcc fonts in Compose Pane.
• New: Option to make all input Field fonts black in Compose Pane.
• New: Option to reinstate default hover style on From menu in Compose Pane.
• Chg: Improved appearance of From popup menu in Compose Pane.
• Chg: Removed option to make only To/Cc/Bcc fonts black in Compose Pane.
• Chg: White Fields Background option is now only applied on hover or focus.
• Chg: More use of CSS to handle ordering dependencies when styling Compose Pane.
• Chg: Incompatible with versions prior to Thunderbird 31.0.
• Chg: Compatible with Color Folders add-on version 1.1 (TB31).
• Chg: Compatible with CompactHeader add-on versions 2.0.9-2.1.6 (TB31-TB60).
• Chg: Compatible with Show InOut add-on version 1.2.1 (TB31-TB60).
• Fix: Hover indicator did not show in Folder or Thread Panes (TB60). Fixed.
• Fix: Hover indicator did not show on odd rows in Folder or Thread Panes (TB31-TB52). Fixed.
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter GNU General Public License, Version 3.0