Velkommen til tilføjelser til SeaMonkey.
Tilføj yderligere funktioner og temaer for at gøre SeaMonkey til din helt egen.Luk
Om denne tilføjelse
More Flash demo can be viewed here
Displays RSS, Atom, Twitter, parsed HTML and NNTP feed in a scrolling area in the status bar. Compatible with podcasting RSS which can be downloaded directly.
It's also a good Google email notifier.
The different features of this extension are
* RSS feed including RSS Google email notifier (with https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom)
* ATOM feed
* NNTP feed
* Parsed HTML feed (in fact any text document on internet: RDF, txt, HTML...). Extraction with regular expression
* Pre-defined blog search feed (technorati, blogger, ,...)
* Support for SSL feed (HTTPS)
* Customized refresh time per feed
* Automatic or manual refresh
* Customized number of headlines to display per feed
* Customized number of character to display per feed (status bar is a limited area...)
* Customized favicon per feed or group
* Customized filter per feed : filter on title, subject, headline number, published date, received date, ...
* Enable/Disable filter
* Group of feeds
* Customized filter per group : filter for the group or combination with feed's filter and group
* Full associated HTML article in a simple clic on the headline
* Customized style sheet for headlines : font family, font size, background color, foreground color
* Display headlines in the status bar or in a separate bar (top or bottom)
* Manual resize of the status bar area
* Automatic size adjustment with the window width
* Skip headline
* Scrolling feeds in the headline area
* Manual scrolling with the mouse wheel
* Right to left or left to right scrolling direction
* Customized scrolling speed
* Fade in/out headlines
* All headlines in the main menu as a submenu
* Automatic cycling between feed or group or within feed of a group
* Skip empty feed in cycling mode
* Popup when new headlines
* Customized icon bar beside the headline bar
* Mark all headlines as read
* View all headlines at once
* Flashing icon when refreshing
* Read article in tooltip, a new tab or a new window
* Tooltip on headline to see the full title, begin of article or full article without opening a new tab
* Tooltip in HTML mode for rich description
* Tooltip that supports multimedia in ENCLOSURE tag : images are displayed beside the description, and audio and video files are played (podcasting, try feed http://inforss.mozdev.org/inforss.xml) with the firefox embedded multimedia plugin
* Tooltip on main icon to display the number of hedline / unread headline
* Option to play/mute podcast
* Display icon near headline in case of enclosure tag
* Persistence of viewed and banned headline even after the session
* Remote synchronization with FTP or WebDav serverrn * OPML import and export from a local file or a distant ressource (on internet)
* Export the repository in the bookmark hierarchy
* Display the repository on screen
* Display the RSS file in the browser by dragging the feed in the menu on the browser
* Detect RSS feed in the current page and add an item in the menu
* Contextual menu in Firefox to add a feed in the extension repository
* Add any URL in the clipboard to the menu to simply add it to the repository
* Detete a feed in the menu with drag and drop on the trash bin
* Add a feed in a group with drag and drop on the group icon in the menu
* Link to the main web page in one click
* Customized FF add feed menu (orange radar icon) to add feed in infoRSS
* Global activity switch
* Activity switch at the feed/group level
* Collapse headline bar if no headline
* Thumbnail image of the main URL in the option dialog
* Quick filter icon to filter in one click all displayed headlines
* Auto or manual decoding in the HTML feed
Before submitting any comment, please try the latest version on http://inforss.mozdev.org.
If you have found a bug, don't complain here, but try to explain it here (http://inforss.mozdev.org/bugs-extension-rss.html) if you want to have it fixed .
If you want to know how to use this extension read the homepage (http://inforss.mozdev.org) or the FAQ (http://inforss.mozdev.org/faq-extension-rss.html).
If you want to ask a question, read other users question on the note page (http://inforss.mozdev.org/notes.html).
And you can use this extension as a Google email notifier too...