Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro Thunderbird.
Přidejte si funkce a styly, které učiní Thunderbird podle vašich představ.Zavřít
Account Colors 12.1 Vyžaduje restart
Associates user-defined colors with accounts and identities. Applies these colors to accounts, identities, folders, message list, message headers and compose headers. Users will always know which accounts/identities they are working with.
Account Colors 12.1 has been submitted for review and should be released in a few days time.
This version fixes the coloring problems in the folder and thread panes on startup.
• Redesigned and updated to be compatible with Thunderbird 68.0.
• No longer compatible with Thunderbird versions prior to 68.0.
• Compatible with CompactHeader add-on version 3.0.0beta3.
• Automatic background color now works for identities as well as for accounts.
• Several minor improvements and bug fixess.
Account Colors allows a font color and a background color to be associated with each POP3/IMAP account or identity. The colors for an account are the same as the colors for its default identity. Colors can be defined for a maximum of 60 identities. The colors and other settings can be changed in the Account Colors Options dialog.
Accessing Account Colors Options
The best way to access the Options Dialog is to select Tools | Account Colors Options... on the Thunderbird main menu, since this allows the coloring and styling changes to be seen while still in the Options dialog.
Font and Background Colors
The font and background colors can be set for each account or identity.
Colors can be applied to:
• Account & Folder names and backgrounds.
• Subject, From & Recipient/Date/Size/Account/Priority names.
• Row backgrounds.
• Subject & From names.
• Message header background.
• Subject, From, To/Cc/Bcc & Attachment names and backgrounds.
• Message header labels and background.
In the thread pane and message pane/tabs/windows, the colors applied are based either on the account in which the folder containing the message is located, or on the account in which the message was received. Applying colors based on the account in which the message was received is especially useful when using a Global Inbox for POP3 messages or when using Local Folders to store POP3 and/or IMAP messages.
In compose windows, the colors applied are based on the From identity. After adding a new identity, the font and background colors must be defined in Options.
In compose windows, the Black Field Fonts option is overridden by the individual field font color options.
In compose windows, the White Field Backgrounds option is only applied when the mouse is hovering over a field or when a field is focused.
It is possible to retain the default background color if White is selected as the background color.
Font Styles and Sizes
The font style and font size can be changed for:
• Account names in the folder pane.
• Subject and From names in the thread pane.
• Subject and From names in message headers in message pane/tabs/windows.
• Subject and From names in message headers in compose windows.
Additional styles can be chosen to:
• bold or underline accounts/folders with new mail in the folder pane.
• not bold folders with unread messages in the folder pane.
• bold the Subject and/or From names of unread messages in the thread pane.
• show tree lines in the folder pane.
• show row stripes in the thread pane.
• use darker select bars when unfocused in folder pane and thread pane.
• increase row spacing with font size in the folder pane and thread pane.
• reinstate the default hover and select styles in the folder pane and thread pane.
• reinstate the default hover style on the From menu in the compose pane.
The Options dialog box has a tabbed interface. The first tab defines the font and background colors for each account or identity. The subsequent tabs choose whether the font/background colors are to be applied and also choose the font styles/sizes and additional styles to be applied for the folder pane, thread pane, message pane/tabs/windows and compose windows.
Account Colors is compatible with the CompactHeader add-on (Versions 3.0.0beta3 on Thunderbird 68).
• Fix: Under heavy load on startup attempted to color folder/thread trees before Thunderbird finished parsing CSS style sheets. Fixed.
• Fix: Under heavy load on startup attempted to color folder/thread trees before Thunderbird finished initializing tree views. Fixed.
• Fix: Sometimes on startup folder/thread trees were not colored until a folder was selected. Fixed.
- Zdrojový kód je uvolněn pod GNU General Public License, verze 3.0