Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro SeaMonkey.
Přidejte si funkce a styly, které učiní SeaMonkey podle vašich představ.Zavřít
FireWebSSO 0.9.9.2 Vyžaduje restart
Secure remote storage of your personnal passwords, bookmarks and notes, crypted by your navigator. Auto-login, auto fill, auto detect authentication forms or HTTP-authentication, Single Sign-On, always synchronized with all your firefox navigators.
* Primary login/password (Master Password) to identify the user and associate the secondary logins.
* Secure remote storage of user's secondary login/password in a secure server with full confidentiality.
* Data are encrypted by the navigator's addon (AES-256); consequently the server has no access to user's data.
* The server has no access to :
o Master Password (only a SHA-2 HASH is stored).
o Web sites you access
o Logins and passwords you use
o Descriptions or any notes you add to your sites or bookmarks
o anything else ...
* Detection of login forms and firefox authentication dialog box.
* Direct authenticated site access, site management and organization, multiple login/password, ...
* Store securely plain-text notes (for example your non-web credentials).
* Store securely bookmarks.
* Import logins/passwords from the firefox password manager.
* Can be used with the buil-in password manager
* Export localy your logins/passwords.
* Access all of your informations securely from any Firefox navigator, anywhere.
* No more remember your secondary passwords.
* Automate you favorite sites openning and authentications.
* Passwords generator based on characters set constraints.
FireWebSSO can be seen as a extended secure remote password manager for Firefox.
The Firefox addon and the server parts will be available for download (under GPL licence).
You can build your own private and secure Single Sign-On server or use the FireWebSSO public server.
http://www.firewebsso.com/en-US/features.shtml for full feature details and http://www.firewebsso.com/en-US/security.shtml for information about how data are securely handled.
The public FireWebSSO server (https://www.firewebsso.com/) is still in beta phase, and the number of available accounts is limited.
Bugs and feature requests may be reported using the firewebsso forum http://www.firewebsso.com/en-US/forum.shtml .
The know bugs and latest news are displayed at http://www.firewebsso.com/en-US/news.shtml
* new feature: version detection test between the addon and the server.
* new feature: user memorization after timeout-disconnection or account creation.
* new feature: site URL is now editable.
* improvement: multiple auto load in same tab no more use the current tab.
* correction : null array when first connect.
* correction : apply on empty site.
* correction : disconnection and SSOList clearing.
* correction : test of multiple submit for enter-key validation method.
* correction : fix referer error.
* correction : bad display toolbar on SeaMonkey 2.0x
* SeaMonkey version update
- Zdrojový kód je uvolněn pod Mozilla Public License, verze 1.1