Добре дошли в Добавки за Thunderbird.
Добавете допълнителни възможности и теми, за да направите Thunderbird свой.Затваряне
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from a few templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template, making the creation of filters a breeze.
It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. You can search for filters by conditions and actions, sort them alphabetically and transfer them from one account to another.
For Thunderbird 78 users, there is a preview version available here:
- [issue 14] quickFilters was migrated to Thunderbird 78, and is now finally available after a lengthy beta phase on addons.thunderbird.net. This years conversion work was expensive and deep - I hired external developer Klaus Buecher for the main conversion phase and also got some lovely new icons contributed by @Panglab who did a lot of design work for Thunderbird Core.
I had a lot of extra days of work and around 3,500$ of expenses for this years Add-on conversions and releases - also the web site had to be migrated from the now decommissioned free hosting on mozdev.org to github pages. To help fund quickFilters for the next year and the unavoidable changes necessary to switch over to an API based approach, you should buy a quickFilters Pro license.
- [issue 33]Copy / move mail context menu broken with quickfilters
Thunderbird 78 Regressions Fixed
- 5.0.2 - Add-on was broken (no toolbar buttons / options dialog) for Spanish and Hungarian users due to a problem with localisation
- 5.0.1 - fixed the broken options screen that comes up on Add-ons Manager. You cannot currently open options from there. PLease use the tools / addons menu or right-click the main icon (quickFilters assistant) on the toolbar
- [issue 27] Filter creation (merging) window not sized constrained when many test items.
- [issue 26] "Next Steps" does not over-ride "Settings/Actions."
- Изходният код е лицензиран под Потребителски лиценз