If you are using Thunderbird version 78 or higher, search AutoBucket from "Find add-ons" in the upper right of the "Manage Extensions" screen of Thunderbird and install it.
The extension function corresponding to the version 78 or higher of Thunderbird is installed, and the new mail automatic detection function etc. can be used.
1. Add a classification tag to Thunderbird and restart Thunderbird
2. Select the tag used for classification from the add-on settings and restart Thunderbird
3. Let's learn which tag to assign from AutoBucket in the menu displayed by right-clicking the email
4. After classifying some, right click or shortcut to judge mail. AutoBucket automatically classifies and tags according to the learning content.
5. If you find a wrong email in the classification, please let us know again. Classification accuracy will improve from the next time.
This extension requires access to your email account and folders to bulk process emails in folders.
This extension requires access to notifications to display errors.