|注册时间||June 29, 2007|
Adds a toolbar button to expand address book lists to its recipients - useful to stripe out some of them when sending mail...
Enables dragging a file to Thunderbird for composing a new message without opening composer window first.
Gives an option to show the master password on input
Support printing of tasks for Lightning 0.8/0.9.
Up to version 0.2:
Enhancements to Lightning that are known from Sunbird: Unifinder (for events and todos) and moving MiniMonth to Tabpanel
I also wondered that FF does not start after upgrade to 53. Safe mode did, obviously silently updating this addon, so the next start worked.
BUT: It did not ask for the password on startup! Did a quick research and found there were no options for this addon (1.6.3). So I had to manually remove the update and do a clean install again. Now it works as before!
UPDATE: Now version 1.6.3 already installs on FF52. I verified with my existing profile by re-installing FF52. It first disabled StartupMaster 1.6.3 (the one for 53 only), updated to the AMO version 1.6.3 (for 52-53) and it worked. Then I did another update to FF53 and it still works.
I needed some minutes to set the options the way, that all foreground images are being processed. Now it seems to work, but I miss an often needed function: Gamma correction.
So I'll still have to save images and open them in another image tool... sad.
#open source (Kadu Diógenes):
All source files start with the MPL2.0 header - so what exactly do you mean with "to open source this add-on"?
I can confirm what Reiner told on April 14, 2015:
I tried to import from UTF-8 VCF file, but all umlauts got worse. Simple workaround for me: copy all files into a single VCF, convert this to ISO-8859-1 and import from this single file --> worked.
But it's not the right way to simply workaround existing UTF-8 coded files...
thanks for the advise and for all your work!
This one is indeed looking much better than xp3default (on Win7 w/o Aero).
I'd simply quote Azen:
This extension can totally replace switchproxytool (didn't update since 2007/06)
I tried to manually get SwitchProxyTool working with FF3.5, but it didn't seem to work...
Thanks for MultiproxySwitch - and PLEASE try to nominate it for public; it's working perfect!
It works for me with Firefox 3.0.8!
There is a big wish list after my first days of use:
- auto-copy to clipboard should be configurable (I commented it out, as it annoys me)
- What about locale-support? Even or better because there are only few words, they should be localized to some languages
- another context menu item to translate the highlighted text, because sometimes links are not clickable without opening them (at least in a new tab)
- is there a way of getting a formatted output?
- at least occurences of "\r\n" should be translated to "", also in the "Input" section
- when "Autodetect" is used, the result seems to be an array of 2 strings, the translation and the detected language - would be great to handle this and display it some more accurate
- for some slower connections, any progress should be displayed - I know, there's no Progressmeter, but any hint that background work is done would be helpful
(I changed it to create the DIV with content "loading..." before sending the request)
I found this on recommendation in a German security newsletter...
This is definitely what TB prevents from being really business-aware in S/MIME manners.
A pitty that it has not been fixed after submitting of the bug - but thanks for this Add-On!
IMHO, there's no reason to keep this in Sandbox, as many users avoid installing security Add-Ons from the Sandbox...
I have been using this add-on for months without problems - but with a real valuable enhancement!
Looking at the code of 0.2.8 and comparing to 0.2.7, I don't see any reason to keep this in sandbox!
It should be opened to public before the release of Lightning 0.9 to keep the (unnecessary) error messages from end-users!
Well I think this one rocks; at least for the idea and algoritm!
I just wanted to start developing such extension, but now I found yours - already working.
Unfortunately it does not seem to be written very carefully, for some reasons:
- default (wizard) options dialog present, not being used
- infinite loop mentioned in other comments
I will have a look at the code later and continue testing - maybe I get in contact with you later on!
But as I said before: the first step is well done!