|Пользователь с||Март 24, 2012|
|Число разработанных дополнений||0 дополнений|
|Средний рейтинг дополнений разработчика||Пока не оценено|
Рейтинг 5 из 5 звёзд
After reading a number of reviews, I decided that people were trying to do things that were just plain not working and they were breaking the files in their attempts. This add-on works for me every time. This is advice to future users that want to use Password Exporter to change their passwords on a site.
1. Save the new password. Do not export and try to use any editor to change the original password.
2. Go to Tools >Options >Security tab in Firefox and click to show passwords. Highlight the line you want to remove and delete the old password.
3. Export your passwords in plain XML to a different drive and encrypt or password protect the drive or folder where your exported file is.
4. Do not try to export as Obfuscated CSV or XML. You will never get anything to import. Same goes for plain CSV files. I tried that myself.
5. Special characters can be saved and will import as of Firefox 40+ and above. I can save/import using x64 Firefox, Cyberfox, and Waterfox browsers as I like this way.
I am using Waterfox 40.0.3 as default browser at this time. XML editors, Libre or other programs that handle CSV files add characters to the files. If you feel you must dabble with trying to change the password outside of the browser, you do so at your own peril. Use a plain text editor such as Wordpad for Windows, and users of Linux know their way around to know which editors to use. However, I urge following the instructions in 1-3 as I wrote above.
(As of 6-20-2014) I sent a message to fligtar as he has moved on to other Mozilla development. I doubt there will be updates to this add-on, but we can hope. As I have posted above, I have found what has worked for me. If you figure out how to directly e-mail fligtar about issues, write like you're telling a friend about your experience. Don't be rude. Be precise with the problems.
Exporting/Importing 202 passwords and climbing successfully!
Рейтинг 5 из 5 звёзд
I have been using this search engine for 6 months and love the IP anonymous searches. I did find that Google still puts a tracking cookie in your browser so it is not totally safe from Googles tracking your searches. If you don't use Google, just remove all G cookies from your history. Otherwise, this is an awesome search engine option with optional proxy to visit your search results. For the totally paranoid users! ;-)
Для создания своих подборок вам необходимо иметь учётную запись на сайте дополнений Mozilla.