Будьте осторожны со старыми версиями!
Эти версии отображаются только для сведения и в целях тестирования. Вам следует всегда использовать последнюю версию дополнения.
- Updated: Added default preference values for all ten custom tags, #4 - 10 are just blank, avoid annoying "null" value
- Updated: Hiding Custom Tag groupbox in settings if no custom tags are selected and some minor settings tweaks.
Note: for Firefox 3.0 nightly users, the options panel may not resize properly, I think this should be resolved with the bug below. As a work around, select the number of tags, press enter, close the options dialog and then reopen it, should resize properly at that point.
- Added: HTML and XHTML "Make List" options no longer prompt, they parse highlighted lines into a list and trims the following leading spaces and characters: - * #
- Fixed: First line of a selection without leading characters was not properly bulleted with new BBCode "Make List"
- Update: Better space trimming with new BBCode "Make List" and leading characters: - * #
- Added: BBCode "Make List" no longer prompts, it parses highlighted lines into a list
- Added: New BBCode "Make List" also trims the following leading spaces and characters: - * #
- Added: zh-TW locale thanks to Jackbin
- Updated: Code cleanup and retooling (syntax highlighting and return values, etc)
- Updated: Default preferences now expose hidden _date_ and _time_ variables for custom tags
- Fixed: "bcTab is not defined" error when clicking on Help button in the Options and About dialogs
- Fixed: SeaMonkey 1.x installer did not copy over default preferences causing several issues
- Fixed: pt-BR and sv-SE locales where included but not properly referenced
- Fixed: Custom tags are now Unicode aware and support extended characters
- Fixed: Custom tag menu was not properly cleaned up and repopulated throwing a myPopup error in the error console
- Fixed: Now removing context menu popupshowing event listener on unload
- Updated: Gutted preferences code in favor of nsUserSettings.js that's included with Mozilla distros
- Updated: Code cleanup and retooling
- Updated: Hiding Custom Tags menu if set to zero
- Updated: Defaulting Custom Tags to 3 so that you can see the examples included
- Updated: Created a new extension icon
- Fixed: Custom Tags menu is no longer duped and jumbled around
- Fixed: Settings and About dialogs had parent targeting issues
- Fixed: Undeclared variables are now declared properly