Bem-vindo as Extensões para o SeaMonkey.
Adicione recursos e estilos extras para tornar o SeaMonkey só seu.Fechar
Sobre esta extensão
This is a workaround for the inability of the new Add-ons Manager in Firefox 4.0+ to remember the last selected item and re-hilite it (see Bug 586956). For behavior suggested by Bug 586956 (remember hilite only until Add-ons Manager is closed or Firefox restarted), deselect the option 'Always Restore Hilite'.
* Compatibility fix for Firefox48+
* Saved selections for hilite now stored in pref rather than in localstore.rdf
* Saved selections now stored as name/value pairs
* Fix various shutdown code issues (memory leak after add-on disabled until fx restart)
* Fixed appearance of hover highlight on Firefox 40+
* Minor cosmetic fix to Options panel (Correct size of Input field for entering 'Listbox Size')
* Remove apparently no longer necessary delays
* Add sorting buttons to Add-ons Manager page (except for categories known to supply own sort buttons)
* Drop Alphabetical & Updated sort prefs (use sorting buttons instead)
* Attempt to auto-detect categories
* Add UI for (previously hidden) option showing the version number in the optional autocomplete Add-on List (no longer requires restart)
* Add option to group 'by state' when sorting by 'Last Updated'
* Fixed: Autocomplete listbox should not include inaccessible (hidden) add-ons e.g. Firefox Hello
* Move autocomplete code for optional Add-on listbox into a module and only load it if option enabled and delay its load until Add-ons Manager is first opened
* Better compatibility with current Thunderbird versions; drop support for Thunderbird versions prior to 31
* Drop support for UIextra hidden pref (broken since version 2.1 anyway)
* Drop support for Add-ons Manager Dialog Returns extension (which is broken on current Firefox versions anyway)
* Added el locale (thanks to George Malamas)
* Refactor options handling code
Note: Due to change in method of storing the saved hilite, a one time reset of your saved hilite data will occur when updating from a version prior to 3.0.
- Código-fonte disponibilizado sob Mozilla Public License, version 2.0