Bem-vindo as Extensões para o Thunderbird.
Adicione recursos e estilos extras para tornar o Thunderbird só seu.Fechar
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 6.3
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
Sobre esta extensão
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The quickMove / quickJump feature allows you to jump to any folder with a few keystrokes, including child folders using the "slash" feature. You can even create new folders while moving mail in order to expand an existing folder hierarchy.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Thunderbird version 3.
Thunderbird 102 users:
The latest version of QuickFolders, v5.12.1 is fully compatible with Thunderbird 102. If you are having problem after upgrading from an older version of Thunderbird, you can force reinstalling by removing the extension first, without losing your settings - see the top of the latest version history for detailed instructions.
Thunderbird 68 support has ended on thunderbird.net
Unfortunately thunderbird.net does not accept updates for legacy versions anymore - they only support the new "Mail extension" format and our "mail extension with experimental APIs" which is a workaround for missing advanced features.
From of version 4.23 forward you have to install such legacy versions from the github releases page
Originally QuickFolders was released in 2008 by Alexander Malfait. Various people helped on Babelzill.org with localisation, at the moment I am doing this mostly on my own using google translate. Opto (Klaus Buecher) helped with the conversion for Thunderbird 78 to be compatible with the new experimental mail extensions model. TbSync also helped with Code and Paenglab with CSS styles and converting icons. Thanks to all who have participated.
You can also participate in the future of QF by suggesting new features and reporting issues at:
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- Add custom icons in folder tree in Thunderbird 115. [issue 399]
These were supported in previous versions and QuickFolders will be able to load your previous settings if you used v5.17.1 or 5.18 on Thunderbird 102 or an earlier version.
To display the menu right-click any folder in the folder tree, then click Customize Icon.... We use the official menus API, which only allows a single Add-on command that is automatically appended to the bottom of the folder pane menu.
The maximum number of configurable icons is determined by license type. Icons should ideally be not bigger than 18*18px, you can get a bunch of examples from here.
- Made registration screen less tall / easily resizable [issue 400]
- Support svg icons in tabs - make icon size configurable. [issue 407]
- Many thanks to Fx Benard for reviewing the French translations.
- Fixed: Open folder from QF Tab while viewing a message [issue 398]
- Fixed toolbar issues in Single Message window: "null" element [issue 404]
- The Navigation Bar now avoids horizontal overflow in columns view [issue 409]
- Tab specific properties panel was cut off at bottom [issue 408]
- Fixed: the 'Empty Junk' commands were intermittently hidden from context menus in folder tree [issue 406]
- Dragging mail to Current Folder tab did not open subfolders popup [issue 412]
- Message list scrolls to top when switching folders [issue 417]
- 'Create new subfolder' menuitem was missing when dragging mail to a QuickFolders Tab
- Código-fonte disponibilizado sob Licença personalizada