Over deze add-on
: : : THUNDERBIRD 78 compatible package:
: : : As long as the Thunderbird 78 version is not yet available on Thunderbird add-ons website, you can find a substitute, together with versions compatible with Waterfox "Classic" by visiting my add-on home page. The "add-on home page" link is located on this page next to the add-on description. Thank you : : :
: : : THUNDERBIRD 68 compatible version:
A Thunderbird 68 compatible version is also available here > https://addons.thunderbird.net/En-US/thunderbird/addon/deepdark-for-thunderbird
Please note that since it was not possible anymore to achieve a comparable level of customization through a theme add-on, under Thunderbird 68, I had to create a "regular" extension.
This means that my add-on's latest version is now available under the "Extensions > Appearance and customization" category on Thunderbird add-ons website (so, NO MORE in the "Themes > Complete themes" category). Therefore, it also means that once you install it, it will be listed in the "Extensions" section of your Thunderbird add-on's manager page.
Before installing the latest DeepDark version, please, READ CAREFULLY AND ENTIRELY ALL THE ADD-ON DESCRIPTION. Thank you
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
"TT DeepDark" is a complete theme addon created to transform the look and feel of Thunderbird. It has been specially designed for* :
- Windows 10 (v1803);
- MacOS 10.14.1 (Mojave);
- Linux Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS (Bionic Beaver).
It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full GUI aesthetic customization.
*Please note that if you install the theme on other operating systems than the one mentioned above, I do not offer support for them. This is also valid if you use an older version of an operating systems listed on this page.
RECEIVED EMAILS and MESSAGES COMPOSITOR panes text + background colors ARE NOT MODIFIED BY THIS THEME, users already have the possibility to customize these colors themselves thanks to the default Thunderbird options.
Before posting a review, please take the time to read the review guidelines described here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/review_guide. Thank you.
WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH DEEPDARK FOR THUNDERBIRD ?
1) Before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the DeepDark theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) If after trying what metioned above the problem is linked with the use of DeepDark theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) rather than reporting the bug on the add-ons page.
When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me:
- Which operating system you are running on your computer;
- Which version of Thunderbird and DeepDark theme you are using;
- If you have any operating system custom theme installed (it can also be a cause of the issue).
Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks. All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and, if possible, to solve it quicker.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).