Bienvenue sur les modules SeaMonkey.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre SeaMonkey.Fermer
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.13.4 Redémarrage nécessaire
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
À propos de ce module
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- Fixed issue with legacy Iterator which is called for Application with Platform Version < 13 which caused the quickMove / quickJump search function to malfunction - Interlink Only.
- Fixed issue with bottom line of QuickFolders tooblar not displaying - Interlink Only.
- When creating a new subfolder (from mail commands) - the application threw an error "getOrCreateFOlder .. not supported" Emergency Fix - 4.13.4
- 4.13.4: [Bug 26646] Under certain circumstances, while loading platform specific syle sheets for Windows / Linux / Mac on startup Thunderbird shows an error on starting up Thunderbird "ensureStyleSheetLoaded failed." This version removes the alert but logs detail of the error in error console.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Licence personnalisée