Bienvenue sur les modules SeaMonkey.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre SeaMonkey.Fermer
À propos de ce module
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Last maintenance version that supports Thunderbird 52. Future version require at least Thunderbird 60 because they will be compatible with Mozilla's new "web-Extensions" system.
- [Bug 26657] ESR 2019 Readyness - compatibility with Thunderbird 68
Made quickFilters compatible with Thunderbird 68 - part of the ongoing effort to future proof quickFilters for 2020. For now, this also means making the minimum requirement using Thunderbird version 60.
It is not possible to release legacy Add-ons (which address Thunderbird versions before 60) after uploading the new "web-extension" style Add-ons which can be used on the latest version (Thunderbird 67 and higher). Therefore this will be the last release in "legacy format" -
Older source code is available on a separate Github branch.
- Replaced prefwindows with dialogs.
- Use newer preferences script.
- Replace groupbox elements with html fieldsets.
- Use new promise-based AddonManager object.
- The premium feature notification was not displaying the "close" button, this is now fixed.
- Fixed in 3.12.2: [Bug 26662] Run Filters on folder button stopped workin on Thunderbird 60 (and older versions).
- Fixed in 3.12.3: [Bug 26663] Force secondary identity for licenses doesn't work.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Licence personnalisée