Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Even better, you can use variables like [[TO=firstname]] to personalize your emails. You can also specify the subject and which attachments to add when creating a template for your email.
If you are a new user to Quicktext, start with reading the pages in the getting started section of the quicktext wiki. They will help you with installing and setting up Quicktext.
- allow alternative storage path for templates and scripts
- monospaced font in script editor
- fix default value for last seperator in TO variable
- change IMAGE variable to include entire image html tag per default
- do not add IMAGE variable in TEXT mode
- re-enable word wrap in template editor
- prevent users from using non-utf-8 files as input
- report correct line number of errors in scripts
- get rid uf XUL:stringbundle
- get rid of nested event loop and use async await instead
- fix groupbox caption on Windows
- fix ORGATT variable
- another fix for COUNTER variable
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0