About this Add-on
- Adds Toggle Details twisty, switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Adds Toggle Details shortcut key [D], switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Shortcut key [D] invokes CompactHeader, when it is installed.
- Adds Toggle Headers shortcut key [H], switches between all and normal headers.
- Shortcut key [H] invokes Toggle Headers, when it is installed.
- Adds Toggle Layout shortcut key [V], cycles through vertical, wide and classic layouts.
- Adds option to use large buttons on the main toolbars on Thunderbird 63 and later.
Adds these toolbar buttons:
- Mark Thread As Read
- Mark All Read
- Kill This Thread
- View Ignored Threads
- Toggle Message Pane
- View Message Body As HTML
- Display Attachments Inline
- Show Feed Summary
- Config Editor
- Download Manager
- Activity Manager
- Add-ons Manager
- Filter Manager
- Developer Toolbox
- Error Console
- Close Thunderbird
- Restart Thunderbird
- Get All New Messages
- Send Message Later
- Send Unsent Messages
Please don't post bug reports in the review section, use the provided support email address instead.
Legacy WebExtension support for Thunderbird 63 and later may be a bit buggy.
Phoenity buttons will not always "stick" in the Tab Bar on Thunderbird 63 and later.
You can start Thunderbird with the -purgeCaches option as a workaround.