Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Menu On Top (SuperMenu Avatar) 1.15 Requires Restart
Move the Thunderbird menu bar to the top. Choose from a selection of visual styles + colors. Add frequently used bookmarks and an avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages.
About this Add-on
Move the menu back to where it belongs.Integrates well into various user interface styles. Roll back the changes made by Tb11, when the menus were pushed underneath the tabs.
Chose from a variety of theme-supporting styles. Add frequently used bookmarks under your avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages. Add a drag area for Thunderbird and finally elevate the search box for clutter free UI. Choose your favorite LOL / BL2 chibis as avatars.
It is convenient to have the menu on top of the tabs like Firefox; this is also a good area for placing "global" toolbar buttons like Navigation or get mail.
- Improved loading UI on Thunderbird 68 beta.
- Support for new HTML color picker which replaces the XUL version of same in modern versions orf Thunderbird.
- Support for new Preferences system, but backwards compatible with Thunderbird 60.
- Replacement of document.createElement with createXULElement
- Improved loading custom icon (avatar) in modern versions of Thunderbird.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0