|User since||Oct. 7, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great theme. Brings back the look and feel of my old Macs in the early 2000's.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Looks good. A great blast from the past, especially on my Windows systems :-)
Is there any way to get the pinstriping on menus, pop-ups and other windows in order to complete the Jaguar look?
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Googlebar covers much of the features of the old Google Toolbar, but not quite. Some bugs/missing features (when run on Firefox 12) are:
- The search navigation buttons don't work.
- Popup menus from the toolbar have no background
- No Google Bookmarks button. The GMarks add-in is good enough, but not as nice as Google's toolbar button
- No sharing button. The Shareaholic add-in is an adequate replacement
- The GMail button asks for login information whenever you click. If I click cancel, GMail comes up OK, because the login cookie is present in the browser. It really shouldn't have to ask.
I hope the author decides to update this useful toolbar, fixing the bugs and implementing missing features.
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
As a quick test, I went to http://www.irs.gov and clicked on the instructions for form 1040. This file renders fine using native tools (Preview, etc.) With pdf.js, the fonts are magnified to insane sizes, causing everything to overlap into a giant black mess on every page.
Maybe a future version will work, but this one doesn't.