About this Add-on
DownThemAll is fast, reliable and easy-to-use! It lets you download all the links or images contained in a webpage and much more: you can refine your downloads by fully customizable criteria to get only what you really want! Be in full control over your downloads, dedicated speed and number of parallel connections at any time. Use Metalinks or add mirrors manually to download a file from different servers at the same time.
DownThemAll is open-source and freeware. No Adware, no Spyware, no hidden costs!
For more information see our Features page.
Please do NOT report any bugs and issues in the user review section, but file a bug report instead. This is the only way to make sure we actually see it, and it also makes communicating to us/with you a lot easier. Thanks
DownThemAll! 3.0 Beta versions are available from downthemall.net. We urge people willing to help out with testing to have a look. Please note that these preview versions on our homepage were NOT reviewed by mozilla yet.
IMPORTANT! You're strongly encouraged to post any problem you may be experiencing at our bug tracker!
Thanks for your great support!
We, in general, do not monitor discussions taking place here or at other popular forums. There is simply no time for that.
All releases are also available from: https://code.downthemall.net/releases/
It is however encouraged to use the version published here on Mozilla Add-Ons.
DownThemAll! in your language: You can help making available DownThemAll! in your language, or improving existing translations. For more information about how to get involved, please see: DownThemAll! 2.0 translation started.
- 3.0.8: Automatically correct incorrect file permission preferences which might have been left over from DTA-2
- 3.0.8: Adjust filter wildcard support to be more like fnmatch (file name matching)
- 3.0.8: Make fast-filtering always work correctly against URLs and descriptions
- 3.0.8: Fix a regression introduced in 3.0.7 where high-speed downloads to slow disks may fail
- 3.0.8: Adjust for changes regarding CPOW use in Firefox Beta and later.
- 3.0.8: Fix an issue where DownThemAll! removing (merging) failed chunks might cause errors
- 3.0.8: Minor adjustments
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0