Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
Many thanks, Klaus
XNote allows you to create a note for each mail. Thus, you can add, for example, the phone number of that contact or when you have to contact the sender back, or you can plan a reply in a note.
- Add notes to messages by toolbar button or by keyboard shortcut.
- Custom column in messagelist to mark messages with notes.
- The custom column can show the notetext. If the column is narrow, the note is shown in a popup on hovering a column entry.
- Highlight (tag) messages with notes. Customize tag name and color.
- Resizeable notes
- You can preset standard note position of screen, even outside of TB main window.
- Notes can be displayed in a popup window opening when selecting the mail, in the mail display above the mail text or in the popup in the xnote column (customizable).
- Create or display notes by keyboard only (no mouse needed). Alt+M (TB 102+, customizable) creates or opens a note for edit, close/save with esc.
- Translated into Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- XNote toolbar button: XNote comes with a button to add a note to a message. To enable this button, right click on the toolbar (the bar with the icons below the menu bar) and select "Customize...". Locate the "XNote" button and drag it onto your toolbar. Then select "Done" in the customization window.
- XNote column: If you want to see the "Notes" column, you have to add it via a (left-)click on the rightmost icon in the column headers of the e-mail list (above the scrollbar).
Kown major issues:
- Notes window disappears if moved too quickly. This was introduced by some Thunderbird version < 35 and I assume it to be a bug in Thunderbird's dialog movement handling. If this happens, the note's position can be reset to the default location using the context menu in the message list.
This is a port to Thunderbird >= 3 based on XNote 2.1.0 ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/3093 ) with bugfixes and additional features.