Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.15.1 Requires Restart
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
About this Add-on
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- [Bug 24468] Added backup and restore functions on the QuickFolders Pro Tab. Save Configuration will store everything including all QuickFolders Tabs, general settings, layout and advanced settings.The later includes advanced settings except for the license key. Load Configuration will only load whatever option is selected.
- [Bug 26670]
- Improved the behavior of the "Find orphaned Tabs" command. This now includes an option to reuse the answer (delete remaining faulty tabs - Yes / No) rather than clicking once for each invalid tab.
- [Bug 26658] More ongoing changes to make compatible with latest Thundeerbird versions:
- nsITreeBoxObject was deprecated - causing refresh of folder tree icons to fail
- document.createElement deprecated - replaced with the new document.createXULelement
- Improved new HTML color picker behavior when changing background color for inactive tab (live preview was broken)
- ongoing changes to preferences in dialog system. Lots of moving parts here, so please test rigorously if you are using a "bleeding edge" version of Thunderbird
- removed all instances of nsIPrefService.getCharPref(..)
- known issue - in Thunderbird 69 the labels of the Tabs vanish when right-clicked. I will fix as soon as I knwo that it's a deprecation cause by XUL changes and not a regression in Thunderbird.
- Source code released under Custom License