Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
mailmindr 0.9.4 Requires Restart
by Arnd Issler
Follow up for Thunderbird E-Mails. Lightning or other AddOns are not required. Set a reminder by adding a label or by context menu and let mailmindr remind you.
More information on updates and planned features at https://mailmindr.net/
This add-on requires the following add-ons to work properly:
About this Add-on
mailmindr is back. After three long years we're back at AMO. Completely rewritten code base. Faster. And better. And just for you.
Set an e-mail on resubmission and mailmindr moves it back to your inbox. Or flag it. Or mark it as unread. Easy.
Got an idea how mailmindr can be improved? Send an e-mail or send a tweet to @mailmindr or use the facebook page
- mails marked with a tag are shown in the corresponding tag color
- calculation of due dates/times is now independent from the language/locale settings of Thunderbird
- under some circumstances a mail wasn't moved pr copied to the correct destination folder or wasn't moved/copied at all
- display of due time is now correctly refreshed when postponing a follow up for 24hrs
- set a follow-up on send: if there's a reply until the due date, the follow-up is deleted automatically
- set a follow-up via keyboard shortcut (Windows: [alt][ctrl], macOS: [option], Linux: [ctrl])
- when setting a follow-up the last used action is set by default
- follow-up-list is redesigned
- follow-ups can now be set from the context menu
- list of follow-ups got a context menu to easily edit, postpone a follow-up, or open/select the attached message
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1