Über dieses Add-on
No functionality has been added or removed.
This extension allows the user to change (edit) messages in any folder.
The editing features (changing the headers only or the entire source of a message) are accessible from the menu "Message" -> "HeaderToolsLite" or from the context menu in the message panel.
The edit source function should be used with caution, because an error could cause problems in displaying all messages in a folder. Moreover, it could work not properly with some characters and some encodings.
Options for the extension:
- Put the original message to the Trash (default = true): the changes are made by creating a copy of the original message. This option controls whether the original message goes to the Trash folder, or is deleted.
- Forcing changes with IMAP accounts (default = true): some IMAP servers, such as Gmail, do not accept changes if some basic headers (date, sender, the message id, object) are not modified . With this option enabled, the changes are forced by changing the date of the message by 1 second.
- Add the header X-HeaderToolsLite (default = false): by enabling this option, every change (edit) adds a header that describes the type of change and its time and date.
- Set the maximum number of characters initially displayed when editing the full source (default = 150000).
- There are no default keyboard shortcuts set, you can choose them yourself.