Willkommen bei den Thunderbird-Add-ons.
Fügen Sie Zusatzfunktionen und Stile hinzu, um sich Thunderbird zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
Thunderbird Conversations is a Thunderbird extension which, as the name implies, enables a conversation view in your Thunderbird. Notable features include:
- a regular conversation view that fetches messages from all folders, and behaves just like Gmail’s
- a quick reply feature, with autocomplete, that allows you to reply to a thread in a snap,
- quoted parts are collapsed,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- and a few other bonus features.
Don't forget to hit View > Sort By > Threaded in the menus. To remove the unified folder view, hit View > Folders > All.
Conversations will ask to "Read your email messages and mark or tag them" when it is installed or upgraded from older versions. This is a new permission model. This one allows Conversations to access your messages so that it can display the contents to you in Conversation's format.
We welcome feedback, but only if you've read the FAQ before :-)
Known Issues with Thunderbird 68
- Quick Reply is not working in 68. This is a work in progress due to the changes in TB 68.
* Showing a conversation in a tab now shows the conversation subject again.
* Gallery view now changed to work with newer Thunderbird code, so Conversations will ask for the "Message Read" permission on install and upgrade.
* Fixes an issue where Enigmail/DKIM verifier tags weren't shown when a message was collapsed.
* Adds the "Start the setup assistant" button back to the options page.
* In the back-end, more work continues on transitioning to a WebExtension to support future Thunderbird versions.
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter Mozilla Public License, version 2.0