Über dieses Add-on
Blocks Malware urls
TechBlocker has an updated database which helps to block malware domains thus provides more accurate scanning and blocking feature.
See what you want to see
TechBlocker helps you to block unwanted ads and makes you see only what you want to see, without distractions.
Disable Social Media Buttons
Allows to disable ostensible social media buttons that urge to share what you are reading.
Choose you filters
The extension provided you with option to apply filters and set your preferences to limit the ads you see. The ad on helps to stop tracking of your preferences and blocks malware domains.
Be an informed surfer
TechBlocker helps you to know more about different web tracking methods and provides solution on how they can be enabled/disabled.
TechBlocker categorizes ads. There are certain ads which do not interfere with your surfing, they are mainly to earn revenue, and it accepts such ads differently.
1. Unused java script libraries removed.
2. Used minified versions of known libraries (ex: bootstrap.min.js )
3. Report An Issue: User can take a snapshot of the issue he is facing and can send it to us directly.
4. Send Feedback Optimizer: We open a form where user can provide his feedback and send it directly to us.
5. UI is refreshed and more intuitive and user friendly.
6. Filter List: Filter List has the capability to block even more ads than other extensions.
- Quelltext veröffentlicht unter GNU General Public License, Version 2.0