Vítejte na serveru Doplňky pro Thunderbird.
Přidejte si funkce a styly, které učiní Thunderbird podle vašich představ.Zavřít
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Thunderbird 68 support has ended on thunderbird.net
Unfortunately thunderbird.net does not accept updates for legacy versions anymore - they only support the new "Mail extension" format and our "mail extension with experimental APIs" which is a workaround for missing advanced features.
From of version 4.6 forward you have to install such legacy versions from the github releases page
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from a few templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template, making the creation of filters a breeze.
It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. You can search for filters by conditions and actions, sort them alphabetically and transfer them from one account to another.
For Thunderbird 78 users, there is a preview version available here:
- From v5.7 - once the assistant is active, deleting emails triggered it and prompted to create new filters. This behavior was unintended. [issue 142]
- The quickFilters filter assistant could be triggered by filters that execute moving / copying mail. [issue 143] From now on quickFilters will be checking if there are already filters active that may have successfully moved the mail, in which case the assistant is not invoked.
- Fixed [issue 133] Reply-To filter is case sensitive - should be case insensitive
- Avoid accidentally running filters through Shortcut, add confirmation dialog. [issue 132]
- Fixed: help text of tooltip (e.g. actions in filter editor) not readable in dark themes.
- You can now create filters that move mail across to another inbox. Previously such mail movements did not trigger the assistant.
- Removed Thunderbird patch code, if you use QuickFolders you must update it to version 5.15.1 to avoid duplicate assistant prompts.
- Removed sync-stream-listener which will go away in future versions of Thunderbird.
- Improved naming of new filters if standard tags (such as Important, Work) are added.
- Zdrojový kód je uvolněn pod Vlastní licence